Introduction

Hello! Let me introduce myself. My name is Randi Rosli. I'm an art director from Jakarta, Indonesia. Welcome to my personal website. I'll post mostly my designs, for my office projects or those commissioned. I work as an art director and graphic designer for the production department of an on-air and off-air program on Indonesia's National Television.

I'm responsible for creating all visual graphics for on-air and off-air activity, print ads, logos, merchandise, and other below-the-line material designs. I hope you can enjoy this blog and, at the same time, help me improve it by giving constructive criticism or suggestions. If you need any info about me or my work, you could email me or leave your email in the contact form or comments box.

Regards,
Randi Rosli

Friday, July 6, 2012

Kompas TV : Grand Final Stand Up Comedy Season 2 Material Design


No comments:

Post a Comment