Introduction

This is my personal blogfolio. I'll post mostly my design, for my office project or those commissioned by others. I’m work as an Art Director and Graphic Designer for the promotion department of an on/off air program on Indonesia's National Television. I'm responsible for creating all visual graphics for on-air and off-air activity, print-ads, logos, merchandise and other below the line material designs.

I hope you could enjoy this blog, and at the same time help me to improve my design by giving constructive criticism or suggestions. If you need any info about me or my work, you could email me, or leave your email in the comments box.


Regards,
Randi Irawan Rosli

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kompas TV : Photo Session with All News Anchor and Mr. Cahyo Alkantana


No comments:

Post a Comment